2.25.2009

Raegan's Big Week

I know I'm a little slow but Raegan had a big week last week! She got to meet her Grandpa Bruce for the first time, all of her Grundy relatives, her new cousin Olivia and she was blessed on Sunday! It was so good to have all our family and friends together for her special day. She looked beautiful in her dress and Chris did such a good job on her blessing. She only screamed through half of it!! Raegan smiled for the first time last week at her Grandma Cindy, I'm still waiting for mine! I still can't believe I have 2 kids, it's been so much fun watching them interact. Carson always has to know where sister is and loves to give her her binky. He even tried to give it to her through our video monitor today when he saw her crying, it was so cute! Here are a bunch of pictures from the past couple of weeks.


Carson, Grandpa Bobby, Nona & Raegan

All the Greatgrand Kids at Grandpa Bobby's 80th surprise birthday party


Grandma Cindy with her two newest grandbabies, Raegan & Olivia

Grandma Cindy with Carson and Raegan


PaPa, Yia Yia, Blake and Raegan

Big Brother Carson

Grandpa Bruce, Grandma Cindy and Raegan

Mom & Raegan

Daddy's Little Girl!






Grandpa & Carson




Best Friends, Olivia Mae & Raegan Lily


Carson & Chloe, the best of friends!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

She is SO cute!! Seriously, she just keeps getting cuter. I cant believe you have 2 kids!

P.S. I love the new header

The Spradlin Family said...

She is so adorable. Congrats you
guys! Hopefully we'll get to meet her soon.
Your new layout is really cute.

YiaYia Susan said...

The Blessing Day was truly wonderful! The blessing was inspirational and full of love. You have a beautiful family. The Hansens are a great family. Chloe is a crack up! Carson and Raegan are so so cute! I'm glad I could share in that special day. Love, Aunt Sue

Stevie said...

She is beautiful Nat! How fun! Hope everything is going good for you!:)

the Virgins said...

Raegan is so darling!! I cant believe she is already like 6 weeks old! How fun for her and Olivia that they will be best friends :) when you guys get over your cold you need to come see me because I have a little case of the cabin fever haha call me!

Derrick & Britni Burnside said...

natalie,
You have the cutest kids! My mom and I need to plan a trip down there to visit you before i go back to work...Just wanted to stop by and say hi.... keep in touch. Love Brit

The McEwans said...

It was so fun to see you at Costco the other day. She is ADORABLE!!! I am so happy for you. Carson is so cute too! Love all the pics.