6.19.2009

Idaho

We're up in Idaho again!! Chris had planned a fishing trip at Henry's Lake but it fell through so we decided to come up anyways. I came up Wednesday with the kids and Chris is coming tonight as soon as he gets off work. The kids have loved being at Grandma & Grandpa's. Carson loves the huge yard and drags Grandpa with him everywhere! He sleeps here like no other! At home he wakes up at the crack of dawn, like 6:30 or 7:00! Yesterday he woke up at 10:15 and napped for 3 hours! I could definitely get used to that! There will be more pictuers to come but these are for you Jess, you've been bugging me forever to blog so here ya go!!




Here's Carson with his new hairdo for Summer!!

2 comments:

the Virgins said...

Thanks sis! I have been dying to see me cute little niece and nephew..o how I miss them SO much! Carsons little buzz is SO cute on him, it makes him look way older. I love that little sunhat and outfit Raegan has one where did ya get it? Sad that you are in Rexburg without me..im not gonna lie I am pretty jealous :) Cant wait for you guys to come visit!!!! only 5 more weeks!! Love ya

The Cooks said...

I love his haircut, he looks so grown up with it!