8.31.2009

Sweet Baby Girls

Jessica's friend Lindsey came down to Utah to take pictures of Liv so we thought it would be fun to get some together. I've been waiting for her to fit into this cute brown hat and it made some darling pictures! She just came over to our house and did them right in my kitchen. I'm telling you she is usually always happy and out of about 1800 pictures we took we caught maybe 3 where she was half smiling! Go figure!! They are still sweet as can be.
These one's are priceless, this is totally Raegan! She's already full of drama and as you can see she wasn't too exctied about having her picture taken!
These two are going to be the best of friends and it will be so fun to watch them grow up together. I'm so glad we were able to get these pictures done so they can enjoy them when they're older.
Thanks Lindsey for taking such cute pictures, we love em!!

7 comments:

The Spradlin Family said...

Those are ADORABLE!!!! Some of the cutest baby pictures that I've seen!

YiaYia Susan said...

Such little cuties!!! Love the pictures...they are adorable!

Stef said...

i will do anything you tell me to, including all of your laundry if you give me a few of these pics of my adorable niece. pleeeaaasseee ??? miss you love you

The Cooks said...

SO CUTE! They look a little alike in one of the pictures! Now if I could only get a friend for Raegan to plan with :).. She looks beautiful! Call me soon. FOOTBALL BBQ!

Chelsea said...

These pictures are amazing and I love her outfits.

Kaylynne said...

Natalie, Little Reagan and Olivia are both so adorable! It's so nice to see you and Jessica with little girls about the same age! I bet it's so fun! Take care!

Groovy Gardners said...

What little dolls!!! I love the idea with the cute hat and chuncky necklaces!!!! If I ever have another girl i'm going to copy you!!! Such a cute babies!