2.02.2011

It's been awhile!!!

I looked at the date on my last post, October 2009, could it really have been that long ago?!?! Time sure has flown by!! My friends and family keep telling me how sick they are of seeing the post "Carving and Cornbellies" everytime they check my blog so I thought I better update! I'm not even going to begin to try and catch up with everything that's been going on so I'll just fill ya in on how my kiddo's are. That's the reason everyone checks this anyways right!

Carson will be 4 in March!! I really can't beleive he's that old. He started Preschool in the Fall and he LOVES it!! He goes to Learning Dynamics twice a week and it just isn't enough. He would go everyday if he could. He's learning so much, and is quite the little smarty pants! He writes all his numbers and letters and is already starting to sound out words! (mom's are supposed to brag right!) When he see's me writing he tells me "Mom that's not how you do it, let me show you!" He started going to Sunbeams this year and thinks he's pretty big!


He's mister smiley Joe! He's always smiling and is such a good natured kid. He's all boy and still LOVES to play with cars or anything with wheels! He loves to draw, play football, to be outside and loves his little sister! He is always so concerned about Raegan, where she is, what she's doing and if she's ok. It's so sweet, they are the best of friends! He's naturally curious and asks questions about EVERYTHING!! He comes up with some funny stuff and keeps us laughing!

Raegan just turned two in January and she keeps us busy!! That's actually an understatement, she is into EVERYTHING!! She's got quite the spunky personality! When she started walking she was running & jumping! She climbs on everything and jumps off everything. She's a little dare devil and will do just about anything. I really don't know how we've gotten this far without any broken bones! She's not super girly but still loves her babies! She can play cars with her brother and LOVES to wrestle with him, she can usually take him down!

She is quite the drama girl, but she is still such a little sweetheart!! She loves to cuddle on the couch with her binky, blanky and every stuffed animal that she owns! She LOVES animals, especially puppies! She goes to bed at night with at least 4 or 5, and when she wakes up you have to get them all out so she can pack them around! Those of you who know her know that she is definitely a mama's girl! Don't get me wrong she loves her daddy but she always has to know where I am!


We really are so blessed to have two healthy, beautiful kids and couldn't be luckier! I really am going to try and be better at keeping this updated but don't hold me to it!

4 comments:

the Virgins said...

Finally!! haha only a year and 3 months later :) Love the pics..that one of raegan with her puppy is hilarious! Your pics are looking good, you must have gotten a sweet new camera!! :)

Stef said...

Seriously! What a relief:) So happy you're posting again.

Stevie said...

So good to see your still alive:) Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe how much bigger Raegan looks from just this fall when I saw her! Time does fly!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Natalie your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are!! AND I can't believe Carson's Labor was 3 days! Talk about anticipation, sheesh! Glad your posting again :) Its fun to see what everyone is up to and watch your kids grown on line haha