5.22.2008

Carson and his Teddy....





Carson was being such a little ham tonight when we got him out of the bath, so of course I busted out the camera. He LOVES his teddy bear!! He's never really been into stuffed animals so when Chris bought this for him I really didn't think he'd care to much about it, but I guess I was wrong! It's hilarious, he'll crawl over and put a ball in his lap like he wants it to play catch with him, he'll talk to him and gives him the biggest kisses ever....so cute!! Carson is at such a fun age, he makes us laugh so hard.....just look at that smile, it makes my whole day!

12 comments:

Amber said...

Cute! Love his hair. I wish my kids would take to a stuffed animal like that, I think it's so cute when they love something that much.

the Virgins said...

I miss him SO Much!! These pictures are so cute he looks so much older. You need to come here so he doesn't forget his aunty Jess! :(

Jenny said...

He is so dang cute! We need get together before I leave!

The Jensen's said...

He is so cute. Isn't funny how they make friends so easy, with just about anyone or anything. And yes, those smiles are about the only paycheck we get!

Annalee Taylor said...

He is the cutest boy ever! I love his eyes and his cute little smile. WHat a babe!

Stef said...

I have the cutest nephew in the whole wide world. Seriously.

Becca said...

I'm taking a class from Nicole Hill. Are you in the same class, just a different time!?

Beckie Taylor said...

Hey Natalie! Your little boy is so cute, and your wedding pictures are gorgeous! Glad to see you are doing well.

YiaYia Susan said...

You ARE a happy family! Carson is adorable! His face is so expressive! Cute, Cute!!! Luv, Aunt Sue

the Virgins said...

Post something NEW!! lol I want to see my newphew...I miss him!

Hall Family said...

Hi you dont know me, but I saw your blog on the Baughmans'. My older brother and Chris were roommates and good friends. Your son is adorable and I loved your wedding pictures. Just wanted to tell Grundy hey. Its good to see he did well for himself!

Melissa and Roy said...

Okay, how am I supposed to stay entertained if you never post anything new? Not that I have much room to talk, but I have lots of good intentions!