5.18.2008

Happy Birthday Chris!!

I have been a TERRIBLE blogger lately!! I don't know why but I have been in a rutt!! I do have an excuse for the past couple of days though....it was Chris's birthday yesterday so we headed off to Salt Lake for the weekend for a little alone time. Chris's parents came up to watch Carson for us on Friday and we stayed up there till today, it was sooo nice! We went to my FAV restaurant on Friday night, Melting pot. Everytime we eat there you swear that you'll never eat again, we stuffed our faces but it was so yummy! We stayed at Little America, slept in till about 10:00 and then went to the spa. We got the couples massages which were heavenly at the time but I think we're both feeling the after effects now! They were deep tissue ones and they told us we would probably be a little sore but Holy Cow!! I feel like I've been run over by a car! We went shopping the rest of the day and then went to see the new movie "What Happens in Vegas", it is hilarious, we loved it!! This morning we slept in again and then went over to the Grand America for Brunch...it was sooo good, if you haven't been I highly recommed it! We had to hurry home thoudh so that I could play the piano in Primary and Chris could teach but it was seriously the BEST weekend!! It's always nice to get away with your hubby! So thanks Ed & Nelda for watching Carson, even though you both got thrown up on I know he had a great time.....we love you & Happy Birthday Babe!

4 comments:

the Virgins said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER!! So like I said in my last comment I left you I dropped my phone in our pool so I dont have chris's number to call and I called your phone today but it was turned off. It sounds like you had a FUN weekend! We miss you guys. COME TO TEXAS!! Love ya...call me tomorrow! (dont worry I went and bought a pre-paid phone from wal mart hahaha)

Yia Yia Grundy said...

I just want to thank you for the opportunity to be with Carson. We had such a fun weekend. He was so much fun and the throw ups weren't that bad with him laughing his little head off watching us clean ourselves and him off. Oh man he got us good and he thought it was so funny! I hope he is feeling better. I miss him! Love to all of you!

Amber said...

How fun! I want to go somewhere so bad!!! The little America Brunch is the best, so I bet it's awesome at the GRand. I hope you keep up the posts, I check your blog daily and was sad you weren't updating it! I think I am just too obsessed with this blogging:)

The Cooks said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its 2 years.. Time flies. Happy Birthday Chris! I love you both so much and wish we could see eachtoher more. But once we move there, we will get together all the time. NO EXCUSES! love ya