8.12.2008

Rachel Tied the Knot!!

I know I'm kind of late but Rachel got married on Saturday!! It was so beautiful, she looked gorgeous and everything was perfect! Except for the fact that I'm almost 5months pregnant and had to wear a bridesmaids dress, seriously what's up with everyone getting married when I'm pregnant! My sister chose to when I was 9 months prego, and it was scarry, those of you who were there know what I mean! No really it was so fun to see her get married and her and Tyler are so happy. They just bought a townhome not too far from our house so it will be fun to live so close. I'm mad at myself though, I always take my camera everywhere thinking I'm going to get all these pictures and I think I took 5! I don't have any of the ceremony because I was in it but I'm sure Rach will post some soon and tell you all about it. We love you Rach, Congratulations!!


Carson and mommy, he was such a little trooper throughout the whole night.


My little man in his cute pink tie!


Her colors were so pretty, and I LOVED her cake!


Rach looked beautiful!


This is what happens when you ask Carson to see his teeth, so cheesy!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there!

Stevie said...

I wish I could have made it up! I'm glad I wasn't the only one you missed it (Jenny:)! That makes me feel a little better. Hope your feeling well.

the Virgins said...

Sad that I was not there as well..looks like it was beautiful though! I love her cake as well! You are so gay by the way you cannot even tell you are pregnant. My wedding...well that was another story hahaha JK!! Carson looks so cute in his little tie. Can't wait to see you guys again!! 11 more DAYS and we will be back in town :) (hopefully)

Amber said...

Cute pics, I love Carsons cheeser!! I wish I would have gotten a pic with Rach that was dumb of me, it was good to see you though and I could NOT tell you were 5 months prego!

Natalie said...

I'm so jealous, you don't even look pregnant! It looks like everything turned out perfect and Carson looks so happy too!

The Cooks said...

Thanks nat! It was perfect, i wish i could go back to that day and relax and enjoy more! Now its just getting into our house and moving on with our marriage and building a family! YEAH WE DID IT! love ya

Kellie said...

You looked so cute in your dress and you don't look pregnant really at all. It was fun to get to see Carson and talk to Chris I haven't talked to him in forever.