7.27.2008

Its a......

Well....I know a lot of you already know but WE ARE PREGNANT!! I'm about 4 months along and we are so excited! We were supposed to find out on the 4th what we were having but we couldn't wait that long so we went to the mall. I know it's only a week and a half away but we're very impatient! I know it's crazy but here in Utah there's so many babies that they have a place called Gender Ultrasound and that's where we went. For those of you who wait the whole 9 months to find out, hats off to you because I have no idea how you do it. Anyway.....we are having another baby boy! It will be fun to have two boys so close together, they will be about 22 months apart so we will have our hands full!

15 comments:

Becca said...

Congrats!!! How fun! I love that Carson will have a little buddy! We need to hang out soon!

The Jensen's said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I agree that it would be fun to have two boys close together. They will be best buds. Hope you are feeling good.

Stevie said...

I'm enjoying James so much! Spencer loves that he has a little brother, and can't wait till he's big enough to wrestle with! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Hope you start feeling better:)

Jenny said...

AAhhhh! That is so great! Those two boys will be the best of friends! I am so excited for you!

Meg said...

SO fun Nat! Your little boy is adorable now so I know the second will be just as cute..

Amber said...

YEAH, that will be so fun! I love boys, they are way more layed back. I'm like you I'm very impatient. I tried to get Broc to take me to that place but he's too cheap!! Congrats again!!!!

the Virgins said...

Congrats sis! I can't wait to have another little carson. :) Love ya!

Stef said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously it will be so fun!!!! concrats!!!!!

YiaYia Susan said...

Congratulations! Another handsome Grundy boy..... This is definately exciting news..have you picked out a name yet? Hope you are feeling well! Love to all!

Angela Cloyd said...

Yay!!! How exciting, I am so happy for your little family! What amazing news. I hope you are feeling okay by now. Keep us updated. Congrats!

Annalee Taylor said...

Congrats! your babies are so cute, you need at least 10! LOL. Yeah, right huh!

Dalton Family said...

Congrats!!! That is so fun for Carson to have a little brother! There is nothing better than having two little boys so close together!

Kim Hutchens said...

I am so excited for you guys! We will have boys close in age again!

Natalie said...

Well crap I didn't know! CONGRATULATIONS! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering when you were planning on having another baby! How have you been feeling? Love ya!

Nick and Brent said...

Wow, congrats, that's so exciting! By the way, you are tiny for being pregnant...