11.09.2008

October Udate

I know I'm super late but I've been out of town so better late than never right! October was a busy month for us, it flew by! Halloween was pretty laid back this year, my mom was down so it was fun to celebrate it with her. Every year Chris's work has a Halloween party and all the kids go Trick or Treating around to the desks. It was the first year that Carson had any idea what was going on and he wasn't too impressed! He thought it was great until he saw this scary old man mask and he freaked, I don't think he got over it until we got back in the car! We went back to the house and handed out candy, we ran out within a couple of hours, there were soo many kids! Carson didn't dare get to close to the door it was all a bit traumatizng for him! Although he did think he was pretty cool in his turtle costume with his little bucket full of treats! All in all it was a great night and Carson ended it on a sugar high!








Carving pumpkins with the Hammonds on Family night which I think has turned into a yearly tradition.





We went to Cornbelly's and Barnyard Boo's at Thanksgiving Point with the Baughman's and had a great time. Carson LOVES animals and thought he was so big riding on the pony.





Carson started going to nursery this month and lets just say it's definitely not his favorite thing! The first Sunday he went he was pretty good but only lasted about 45 minutes, the second week he sobbed the WHOLE time. It was soo hard to leave him in there but they said it's probably the easiest way to get him used to it. I don't know who it was harder for, me or him! He's growing up way too fast! These are some pictures that I took his first day at nursery before we left for church.



7 comments:

Jenny said...

Carson is such a cute turtle! I love that costume.

Nursery time is the worst! Lilly hated it and would scream the entire time EVERY week. That is until Gus was called as a nursery teacher in our new ward. Now Gus hates it and Lilly loves it. Carson looks freakin adorable in his church clothes!

Natalie said...

I love the Turtle costume! I can't believe how big he is getting! I miss you guys and hope to see you around the holidays!

Amber said...

he is seriously the cutest little boy! love the costume, and I love his church outfit! So cute. I wish we had decent shopping for kids around here.

Stef said...

um he is the cutest baby on the face of the planet!!!! miss you guys!

Jo~ said...

oh my gosh!
he is adorable!
I love his little church outfit...what a looker!
it makes me cry...i miss you guys!

Angela Cloyd said...

It was good to see you today. You look SO adorable! I'm sorry we missed Carson, he and Nolan would have fun playing together. Can't wait for your new baby, such an exciting time!

YiaYia Susan said...

It was fun being able to spend time with your family Saturday. Carson is such a GOOD little boy! He has such an easy disposition and he's entertaining as well! I'm impressed he knows his letters! Super job! What a cutie! LUV, Aunt Sue