1.20.2009

Baby Girl!

Our baby girl is finally here!! She was born on January 12th at 5:02 AM and she's just an angel! She didn't have a name for the first couple of days but we finally decided on Raegan Lily Grundy. She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was 20 inches long. I went into labor Sunday night around 6:00 and had her that next morning, everything went smoothly, after I had my epidural of course! She has a full head of dark hair and looks just like her daddy. Carson LOVES his sister and calls her "My baby". He gives her kisses all day and it's so fun to see them together. She's already got both mom and dad wrapped around her little finger so I think we're in trouble! So far 2 isn't that different then having one, all she does is eat and sleep. I love being a mom and we are so blessed to have 2 beautiful kids.
















11 comments:

Stef said...

SO ADORABLE! that picture of carson, your mom, and raegan is classic! He is so cute! Traci wanted to take him home with us. Thanks for a great saturday. Let me know if you need a babysitter EVER. I will drive down! love you!

Ashley and Dave said...

She is super beautiful! Congratulations!

Logan and Lisa said...

Oh she is such a doll! I love her dark hair. Congrats!

Groovy Gardners said...

She is such a cute BABY!!! congratulations!

Jenny said...

Congrats!! She is the cutest baby ever! I cant believe how big Carson is getting. Good luck with everything!!

Leishman Family said...

Wow Natalie, she is so beautiful. Congrats!! Carson is so cute too! I haven't met him yet... sad, but I can tell he loves his new little sister!! I'm so happy for you and your family!!

Stevie said...

I can't believe how much hair she has! She is beautiful, and your right, looks like her daddy! Crongrats Nat she is a beauty:)

Dalton Family said...

She is soo cute! I can't believe how much she looks like Chris!

And you do not even look like you just had a baby!

Angela Cloyd said...

Congratulations! She is SO beautiful! I love all of her dark hair.

Annalee Taylor said...

Congrats! Im glad you posted some pics of her I have been waiting!! She is beautiful and makes me anxious to have a little dark headed girl! Yeay! You look AMAZING too! i hope things continue to go well and she keeps being so good, nice work!

YiaYia Susan said...

Raegan is so cute. She does remind me of Chris when he was born! Love the dark hair and complexion. She is a sweet little spirit. Can't wait to see her again! You have a cute, cute family. Love YOU!