1.29.2009

Idaho

So this past weekend I was probably crazy but I took Raegan and Carson up to Idaho for Jessica's baby shower. I was a little worried about the drive with Raegan being so young but she did soo good. She slept the whole way! Both her and Carson have been my little travelers which is nice because I hate being cooped up at home. Carissa, Braxton and Chloe came up too, so they got to meet Raegan. Chloe and Carson are so cute together now, they have so much fun. Jessica got a ton of fun stuff for her shower and we can't wait to meet her little girl, only 3 more weeks! We drove home Monday and it's good to be back, Carson missed his daddy and was so excited to see him. Raegan had her two week doctors appointment yesterday and she's growing like crazy. She weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. and was 21 inches long. She's in the 25%for weight and 75% for height. The doctor said she was healthy and everything looked good.







3 comments:

the Virgins said...

haha I LOVE those pics of carson and chloe, they play so well together now and its so cute! Raegan is darling as ever and I cant wait til our little one is here so they can be bestest friends ever! :) love ya sis

Amber said...

carson is so dang cute, and chloe has grown tonz since i saw her last. Reagan is going to be gorgeous with that dark skin and hair. it was good to see you! I am glad you did come so i could see your baby;)

Leishman Family said...

I haven't seen Aunt Jan and Uncle Dale for so long!! They look good!! I thought that was super exciting that your family got sealed to them! And your little girl looks like you and Jess for sure!! Your kids are so so adorable!