7.21.2009

6 Months!!

I can't believe it but my baby girl is already 6 months old!! It has gone by so fast! We went to the doctors last week and she is healthy as can be. She weighed 14 lbs 5 oz, 10-25% in weight and was 26 in., 50-75% in height. She's at such a fun age and it's been so fun to watch her grow! Here are some of my favorite things about her......

  • She is ALL smiles, you just have to look at her and she wrinkles up her nose and gives you this big cheesy grin! Sometimes I think she's faking it just to amuse you. It's precious and it melts your heart!


  • This is her new face, she either does it when she's mad or really excited. She wrinkles up her nose, pushes out her lips and breaths out of her nose really fast, it's hilarious!
  • She's rolling all over the place, from one end of the room to the other.
  • She just started eating baby food a few weeks ago and she LOVES it! Peas and all!
  • She's a little talker, she babbles all day! You can actually have conversation with her! She says Da Da already, if you say it a bunch of times she'll study your mouth and then say it back. (Chris is really excited about that one!)
  • She's adorable with her brother, anyone can make her laugh but not like Carson. He just has to look at her the right way and she will laugh her head off. They are so cute together.

I could go on forever, she's a little angel and we are so blessed to have her in our home!

5 comments:

YiaYia Susan said...

Little Angel Raegan is BEAUTIFUL! She really is a joy, and I have had a conversation with her! She's very smart!

the Virgins said...

oh i cant wait to see her!! Look at that head of hair..she makes liv look bald! lol shes such a cutie!

The Cooks said...

She is a cutie! I love the face too, its the best!

Kim Hutchens said...

She is so stinking cute! I love, love, love her cheeks!

Meg said...

Sorry it took me so long to get back Nat, My email address is mmporter@portersonline.com