3.21.2011

Itty Bitty Ball

We signed Carson up to play in Itty Bitty Ball at the Lehi Legacy center and he was so excited to start! They go through all the sports and teach them the basics. It's hilarious watching 3 and 4 year olds trying to play a game of basketball or football! It's pretty much chaos, but they all had so much fun! 

Carson was on Team Superman, they had a little cheer and everything. They had a huddle everytime they switched stations and he thought that was pretty cool! He would look up at me about every 5 minutes to make sure I was still watching him, it was too cute! 

 
 Carson said his favorite sports were baseball and basketball, he told me that he could run fast like his Uncle Matt when he played basketball!:)

  


He was pretty proud after hitting the ball, look at him strut his stuff!:)

Life Style Touch came and took their pictures but I wasn't able to scan it so I had to take a picture of the picture so it's a little blurry but it's my favorite picture! He's such a cheeseball!

Raegan thought it was so much fun to watch her brother but I think she wanted to be out there with him a little too much! Let's just say I spent a lot of time dragging her back to the bleachers!

4 comments:

Stef said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is he? That's pretty cool that they have a program like that.

Ryan, Jodie and Paige said...

I LOVE the pic of Carson. Especially the one where he is standing in line and everyone is paying attention except Carson who is giving his best cheesy smile! I so wish we lived somewhere with something/ANYTHING fun to do!

Chelsea said...

How fun, I need to find something like that for John. I could use some help getting his energy out.

Nick and Brent said...

What a great program! I wonder if they have anything like that up here in the Layton area. Your kids are getting so big and so cute!