3.28.2011

Party, Party, Party!!

We've had such a busy week and it's been so much fun! My parents came down on Wednesday night and broght my neice Chloe. We don't get to see her very often so Carson was soo excited. They play so good together, you hardly even realize they're around. It's crazy to think that they are only one month apart, Chloe is about a foot taller than Carson!


He brought treats to preschool on thursday for his birthday and he thought that was pretty cool. My mom picked him up from school and he was more then happy to show Grandma his class! We shopped all day Thursday and then got everything ready for Carson's party, which he has been talking about for the past 3 weeks! He really wanted a Hot Wheels party, big surprise, so that's what we did. He originaly wanted it at the park, but living in Utah in the month of March doesn't give us that luxury! We ended up just doing it in our basement and it worked out great. We had 14 little kids come and it was so much fun!


 We had some pizza and then played some games. I put Chris in charge of games. They played duck duck goose, simon says and red light green light, nothing too exciting. It doesn't take much to entertain 3 and 4 year olds!


 Carson was so excited to open up his presents, and he got a ton of fun stuff. Thanks everyone! Chris and I bought him a Spider Man bike and a couple transformers which are his favorite things in the world! He loves his bike and has been riding it everyday.


 Look at my beautiful neice Chloe, she's so stinkin cute! I told ya she was tall, remember they're one month apart!! Hopefully Carson catches up or he's not going to like it very much when he's older!




I think the biggest hit of the party was the pinata, the kids loved it! I didn't have anywhere to hang it so Chris was brave enough to hold the broomstick while the kids smacked it around. Some of those kids are definitly going to be ball players! It was a little harder then we thought so Chris had to break it for them. They all left with way too much candy, their mom's probably weren't too happy with me!!:)

 You're looking at the best picture that I could get of all the kids, nobody was wanting to take pictures!



 After the party, everyone slept for a couple of hours, yes even my mom and dad and I. We were all exhausted! We finished off Carson's birthday at Jump On It. It's just a giant warehouse filled with trampolines, kindof an accident waiting to happen but the kids love it!




When I put Carson to bed that night he told me it was his favorite day ever! He's already asking when his next birthday party is!


My parents bought Carson a trampoline for his birthday so Saturday all the guys set it up and the girls went shopping. The kids have been jumping on it ever since! That night we got a babysitter and the adults went out to dinner and to Trafalga to play games, we felt like we were in college again but we had a good time! We were all sad to say goodbye, Raegan still keeps on asking where NaNa and Poppie are!:) Thanks mom and dad for such a good weekend and for all your help!

6 comments:

The Cooks said...

Happy Birthday Carson! Glad you guys had fun. I can't believe how handsome he is.. Call me this week!

Stef said...

It looks like they had so much fun!!! :) Good Job, Nat. You're such a great mom. Love you.

Unknown said...

What a fun time. I wish we could have been there. I can't believe he is 4 years old already. Hopefully Carson's birthday party will be on a day and time we can celebrate with him also. Blake was upset he couldn't miss school for the party. I think he was about the only cousin not there. Carson we do love you and would have loved being with you on your birthday. You are a doll! We're hoping for next year and hope to see you soon!
PaPa & Yia Yia

Amber said...

how fun! He had some fun parties! He's sure a cute little guy:)

abo-bder said...

فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض

abo-bder said...

فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب دش بالرياض