1.01.2008

Christmas Eve

I love getting together with my family and this Christmas was no exception! We had a blast. We started our first annual Christmas Eve sledding trip. We were planning on going up to my grandmas because she has so many big hills but the weather wasn't exactly cooperating! The roads were too bad. So we left the babies with grandma and went to the college, we still had so much fun. As you can tell from our lovely wardrobe we had to dig through all of our old snow stuff to find enough clothes for everyone, let's just say we are a little outdated! Later we had our big Christmas Eve feast and read the Christmas story. We all opened our pajama's and my mom & dad decided to get us all nurf guns so we could have a nurf war. It was a great idea and we all felt like kids again!




1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love these pictures! You guys look so cute. Did your mom tell you I was at the movies the same day as you? I miss ya!!!!