1.01.2008

Christmas morning

Christmas was so fun this year, it was the first time we had any grandkids so they were a little spoiled. Everyone went overboard. Carson didn't even know what was going on but he went from one toy to the next and loved everyone of them. I think we'll have to hold back a little next year when he starts to understand what's going on. We were all very blessed this year and can't wait to see what 2008 will bring!
Can you say spoiled?!



Carson & Chloe in their matching Christmas jammies, as you can tell Carson loves the camera!



Grandma & Grandpa got the cutest little cow & Giraffe rockers, they loved them!



Chloe in her cute new beanie

Someone was excited about getting an ipod!









4 comments:

Ryan, Jodie and Paige said...

Talk about spoiled!!!! You are going to be in for it! J/K Looks like you had a great Christmas. It was great to get to see you while you were here. Carson is growing up to be such a CUTIE!

The Cooks said...

Cute pics Nat! Im glad you guys had such a good Christmas! Ok its a new year lets try to see eachother like once every 2 monts :) ya gotta start somewhere right! I want you to help me start planning the wedding. Natalie, will you be my wedding planner? CUz the wedding is going to be really hard for me to plan. Call me lets do dinner or lunch!

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey Nat,
Thanks for the comment. I love digi scraping and yes it is so much faster and easier. I like to do pages here and there withe real stuff too sometimes, but seriously when do we have time? So to start digi scrapping you need a program like Photoshop or Arcsoft photo studio. Either on works great. Arcsoft is a little easier to learn. Then from there you buy products online, i have a whole bunch of links on my blog. Once you download them you just play around on your photoshop. I would suggest watching a tutorial if your never done it before. You will be a pro in no time.I also have a product called lifetimez digital creations that has everything you need, this way doesnt require photoshop or anything. If your interested in that let me know. Its $65 and has everything, paper, embelishments, layouts. Its perfect for someone who is just starting out. Anyway I hope this helps? Let me know if you have any other questions. A good website to go too to learn is sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com. It has a few thngs that will help. Anyway good luck!!

Annalee Taylor said...

oh one more thing...Carson is a babe! Watch out, those ladies are gonna be knockin down your door!