2.01.2008

All About Chris

What is his name? Christopher Boyd Grundy
How long have you been married? Almost 2 years
How long did you date? Well that's a tough one! We had 3 go arounds, I guess third times the charm! Probably all together about 2 years!
How old is he? 33
Who eats more sweets? That's a toss up, we both love them but I would have to say probably me!
Who said I love you first? I will have to admit that I have never been the one to say it first but it was me! I couldn't wait any longer and it just felt so right!
Who is taller? He is by about 5 inches
Who can sing better? Definitely him!! I am a little tone deaf! He'll hate me for writing this but he did star as Snoopy in a high school musical!! (He claims he did it just to get an automatic A, riiight!)
Who is smarter? Probably me when it comes to books, sorry hun! Anything else, I would say him, he always has the right answer!
Who does the laundry? I do! I had this theory that if I put a laundry basket on his side of the bed, and in the closet, the only two places he gets undressed, that his clothes might make it in one of them but it hasn't worked yet!:) Any idea's??! It makes me wonder what he did all those years before I came along! Still love ya babe!
Who does the dishes? I usually do, he'll do them if they get too bad but his breaking point is WAY past mine! I don't mind doing them anyway.
Who pays the bills? I do most of the time.
His guilty pleasure? Diet coke, although he did quit this year, Young Guns 1 & 2, and pasta
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, it's closer to the bathroom!
Who mows the lawn? He does but he only has to do the front, our back lawn is mowed for us, HOA's are great!
Besides you, who is his best friend? Chad Carlson, a good friend from high school
Who cooks dinner? We both do, he's a great cook and LOVES to barbeque!
Who drives? Chris, he can't stand not driving and I hate it so it works out perfect.
Who is more stubborn? That's a tough one, we both are pretty hard headed, but I would say Chris probably wins.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me. We were at his house and had just finished watching Robin Hood Prince of Theives, random I know.
Who asked who out first? He asked me, it was so cute. We worked together and we had been flirting for a few weeks. He had to transfer a call to me, he told me he wouldn't put the call through until I agreed to go out with him. I was way excited!
What was your first date? He took me to up to The Melting Pot in Salt Lake, it was sooo good. I think I remember the food better than the date!:) No, it was way fun and he was so sweet!
Who proposed? He did. I was up to Idaho for Christmas break and in the worse mood because we were going to be apart for Christmas. I was walking through the mall with my family and they wanted to sit on Santa's lap. I remember telling my sister that Santa was probably just some perv and that it was a waste of time (ya I was pretty onrey), they insisted and I reluctantly agreed. He asked me what I wanted, I think I said a car and then he got down on one knee and said that for Christams he wanted me to marry him!! Ya Santa was Chris!! I seriously had NO idea it was him, even after he asked I was all confused! I pulled the beard off and then realized their were kids gathering to watch, whoops! He had called the mall from Utah and arranged it with the IF people to sit in for Santa while we were there. He's so creative!! And of course I said yes and was on a high for the next couple of weeks!
Who has more siblings? I do, 2 brothers, one sister. He has just 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants? Neither, we are both pretty laid back.
What is your favorite thing about him? I can't pick just one that's why I married him! He has such a good heart, is a great father, hard worker, and can always make me laugh! I just love everything about him!

Tag to whoever hasn't done this yet!

7 comments:

The Jensen's said...

I love your engagement story. I love to see that guys will go to so much work for the ones they love. It was fun to learn about your hubby, seeing how I have never met him. But hopefully this year we can all get together with our families. I can't believe we will have 4 new babies within a month! Anyway, thanks again for sharing about your hubby.

Annalee Taylor said...

Loved this...funny story though...I was at the mall when he proposed and was actually walking by when it happened. My sister and I watched the whole thing...so sweet. I remember thinking...dang, hes so creative!! You two are so cute together

Dalton Family said...

Ok..that's so cute! You two are a great couple:)

The Cooks said...

Gotta love the Grundy's!! I love everything about you three. We need to get together this week. I want to play with Carson. Oh and I guess you should probably get to know ty more :)

Jenny said...

I loved reading this post since I dont know Chris that well! What a great guy!

Chantri said...

Nat this was so much fun to read! I too love the story of your engagement! So sweet.
I am so excited you want me to photograph Carson when you come to Idaho! Just let me know what date and I will schedule you. I can't wait to capture your sweet little man! You can e-mail me at studio.ck@hotmail.com

Groovy Gardners said...

Carson is SOOOOO cute!! what a happy baby! i wish I would have taken hazel to Sharon's after the funeral so they could play. Cute blog!