2.28.2008

I was Tagged by Natalie Jo so here goes.........

5 Things you were doing 10 years ago:

1. Attending Madison Jr. High School
2. I was head cheerleader on studentbody council with 4 of my good friends, good times!
3. Still hanging out with my first boyfriend
4. Anticipating High School
5. Just received my drivers liscence and driving our teal suburban to school everyday! So Cool!:)

5 Things you were doing 5 years ago:

1. Just about ready to graduate from BYUI with an associates
2. Trying to decide if I wanted to go into nursing or radiology
3. Dating my missionary
4. Working at Perfect Tan in Rexburg
5. A couple months away from going to sell Pest Control, door to door, in Oklahoma. Definitely the worst job EVER!!

5 Things you were doing 1 year ago:

1. I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Carson
2. On my way to Boise to watch my little bro win the Basketball State Championship.
3. Helping my sis get ready for her wedding (I'm still going to get you back or getting married when I was fat & swollen!!:))
4. Spending time with my wonderful husband!
5. Painting and getting Carson's room ready for his arrival

5 Favorite things you like to do:

1. Scrapbook
2. Travel
3. Hang out with family and friends
4. Boating, Camping, pretty much anything outdoors
5. My new favorite thing is to watch Greys Anatomy, I'm hooked!!

5 Favorite Foods:

1. Crab
2. Melting Pot
3. A good steak
4. Artichokes (weird I know)
5. Any of my mom's cooking

5 Favorite Memories:

1. May 19th, My wedding day
2. The day Carson was born
3. The day my whole family went through the temple together
4. Carson's Blessing day
5. Our family trip to Hawaii in 2000

5 Things on my to do list tomorrow:

1. Get stuff for Jodie's baby shower
2. Clean house (My mom's coming down)
3. Buy something for my sis, it's her Bday
4. Do Carson's Exercises with him (he's in physical therapy), the nurse is coming over to do an assesment on him
5. Hanging out with my mom!

5 Things I would do if I became a billionaire:

1. Travel the world with my family
2. Help out family and friends
3. Shopping spree!!
4. Buy a new car for my husband! (He got stuck with my old car!)
5. Let my parents and husband retire!

5 People to tag:

1. Jenny
2. Cami
3. Rachel
4. Jess
5. Kim

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you completed the 5 Things! So what is Carson in Physical Therapy for? Is everything alright?

Amber said...

Nat that is so funny that you found me cuz tonight I found you and Jessica and was going to leave a comment on yours but got interuppted cuz Payson got in the garbage and was eating a yogurt...yuck! So I will add you to mine too so that we can keep in touch better. Your little guy is soooo cute. I love those hats you bought him. keep in touch!

The Jensen's said...

What is Carson in therapy for? Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you. I am excited to see everyone again next week. If there is anything I can do to help with Jodi's shower I would love to help.

Amy said...

Hi Natalie Ann! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It was so great to hear from you! You have a darling family. It is fun to read about what you are up to now. I want to meet Carson!

Logan and Lisa said...

Hey Natalie! This is Lisa Rigby Kinghorn. I was looking on Annalee's blog and came across your page. Your little boy is such a cutie.

We have a blog too- it's www.thekinghorns.blogspot.com and Mel's blog is on ours too- You'll have to check hers out.