2.14.2008

Early Valentines Day

So this year we decided to celebrate Valentines Day on the 13th, let's face it who wants to babysit on Valentines Day! Chris always has fun surprises and I couldn't wait. My sister came over to watch Carson for the night and we were on our way. We got down our road and realized that we needed to take the car seat back to my sister so we started to turn around and got stuck, who get's stuck in a Tahoe on a paved road?! Anyway Chris got us out and in the process our power steering went out! So we had to take the good ole Grandam, and we were off again. But of course the weather wasn't cooperating, it was a BLIZZARD! They closed the roads down that led to the freeway so... we had to call and cancel our reservations at one of my favorite places to eat, Spencer's Steakhouse in Salt Lake. The night wasn't looking good! We ended up going to a new Italian place in American Fork and it was disgusting, we should have known once we got there and there were maybe 6 people there! We thought we might as well go to a movie afterwards since we had a babysitter and we don't get out much, but of course there was nothing playing, so we went home at 8:30! We were laughing the whole way home because everything we had planned didn't go through, but the funny thing is I still had a good time. I love being with my husband and we have so much fun no matter what we're doing. We got home and Chris had gotten me a new nano ipod, it was even my favorite color, pink! Anyway, all said and done it turned out to be a pretty good night! I love you babe!

3 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

Hi Natalie, you may or may not remember me but we grew up near each other in Wasilla until you guys moved away. My mom is Royce P, my name is Kerilee. Anyway, your mom told my mom about your blog and I thought I'd drop a line to say 'hi'. I've been a scrapper since 2000 and switched to digital last fall and absolutely LOVE it. Feel free to check my blog at www.kerileelaw.blogspot.com. By the way, your family is beautiful and your little fella is absolutely darling!

Kerilee Law said...

I use Photoshop Elements 6 for my scrapping and most of the stuff I use are freebies. There's a bunch of different website I visit to get them. Email me at thelawfamilyblog@gmail.com and I'll send you a list if you want. Also, underneat each layout I post I will put what products I used and where I got them.

How's your Mom handling Matt's mission. Gol, I remember when he was born for crying out loud! Crazy.

Groovy Gardners said...

that is such a cute story! ha ha ha. you guys are such a cute couple!