3.09.2008

Girls Night Out






I had so much fun this weekend. I went up to Idaho for Jodie's baby shower and Friday went out with all my friends from High School. We went out to dinner at Ruby River and out of the 7 that went, 5 are pregnant! It's so crazy....April, Stevie, Kim & Jodie are all due within 2 weeks of each other and they all have the cuttest little bellies! For some it's the third, others the second but Jodie's the only one on her first and we are so excited for her!! It was really good to catch up with everyone, I'm so greatful for girlfriends! I love my husband to death but a night out with the girls is just something you can't live without. Seriously I don't know what I would do without them. I'm sure you can all relate! Then Saturday my mom and I threw Jodie her baby shower and man did we have a good turn out...there were probably around 60 people that showed up! We sent out 80 invitations but I never imagined that many people would come. It was a ton of fun, she got hooked up with tons of baby stuff. We were so glad we were able to do it for her and can't wait to meet her little one! Thanks everyone for the awesome weekend!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Nat, that sounds like fun to have a girls night out, I need one of those! I think that's cute that they are all due so close to eachother. I'm glad you had fun!

Chantri said...

Everyone looks so GREAT! I love the picture you took of the pregnant mommas! SO Cute! I love a good girls night out...it seems like my hubby gets to go out with his friends a lot more than I get to (without the kids!) so it's always a real treat!

Jenny said...

Oh man, I wish I could have been there! Its fun to see everyone's cute bellies! Glad you girls had fun!

The Jensen's said...

Awesome baby shower Nat. I was glad you girls were finally able to meet my little bundle of energy. Maybe by our summer reunion all the kids will be able to play together.

The Cooks said...

Sad, that made me want to cry. Im so sad i missed out! I needed a girls night out with all our friends! Im glad to hear everything went well! Call me

Dalton Family said...

that sounds like so much fun. I can't believe 5 of them are pregnant!!! I love it!