4.07.2008

Pamper Yourself

I love my calling!! I have been the Activity Day Leader for the nine year old girls for a few months now and it's so much fun, the girls are adorable! We usually have 2 activities a month, one to pass something off and then one that's just for fun. Today we had a "Pamper Yourself" day and the girls LOVED it! My sister came to help Ellen & I, thanks Jess! We gave them french manicures, pedicures and did their hair. We took some before and after shots and they thought that was pretty cool! (Carson wasn't too thrilled with all the girls at our house, he wasn't getting any attention. It was so cute he was in the living room playing with his toys and I looked over and he was pointing to things in his books and talking to them, I love this age!)


Before


After






They all had a chance to get a little foot massage and sock their feet, they thought they were in heaven!


They all wanted curls! SO CUTE!

10 comments:

Chantri said...

They are SO cute! What a fun activity. My partner and I will have to use that idea! :)

Andrea Nalene Rasmussen said...

Do you remember our activity days at Marlene Veilies house(I think I have a picture of us from her back porch.)or Pierces, where all we were taught is how to iron a mans shirt. Good thing times have progressed....anyway. I was glad to hear from you. I saw you at Matt's farewell but you left before I could catch you to say hi. Carson is so adorable. Is he shy? You should let me babysit if you ever go on a date in S.L. I would call you tonight but I think it might be too late. I'll try later on this week.

Love ya.

P.S. I was stunned by the pictures of Kellies hair.

Amber said...

Looks like fun, like Nalene said...good thing time has progressed cuz our activity days were a little odd. I still remember girls camp with you girls and oh I could think of some funny times we had.(like when me and Jenny didn't want to finish the hike at treasure mountain)lol we were such complainers.

Kerilee Law said...

What a cute idea! Looks like the girls had a great time.

The Jensen's said...

Looks like they think you are a pretty cool leader. Fun idea.

Jenny said...

Love the new blog! We need to get together and scrapbook.

Groovy Gardners said...

i do activity days and we are doing spa day for our mommy daughter date! you will have to give me some pointers. that looks like fun!

Yia Yia Grundy said...

Darling Girls! Hey I like the new blog look and love the new music. I have left it on all morning listening to David A. & Brooke W. They sound wonderful. I'm still trying to get a feel for David C. but I am having a hard time.

Dalton Family said...

That is so cute! And so funny that Cami is doing the same thing for hers! Such a great idea--they looked like they loved it!

Meg said...

What a cute idea! I used to be the Activity day leader... I only had two girls out here so I wish I had as many as you!