4.02.2008

Dr. Visit

Carson had his one year checkup today, and everything looks good! I seriously love his doctor, she's the best! She's not one of those that rush through everything with there hand on the doorknob ready to leave at anytime. (I know you know what I'm talking about). She follows through with everything, and she remembers stuff that I didn't even know I told her, and she's soo good with Carson! Anyway.......it's funny because Carson eats everything he can get his hands on and he only weighs 21 lbs and is in the 25%, if only I could have his metabolism! He's 29 3/4 inches long in the 50%, and.....he's in the 95% in head size, ya... he got his mom's head!! Carson was so brave for his shots, he always screams right when it goes in and then the second I pick him up and hand him his blankie he lays his head on my shoulder and stops crying, it's the cuttest thing ever! The whole car ride home he rubbed the silky part of his blanket on his face and looked out the window, he's so sweet!

5 comments:

Amber said...

soooo cute that he looks out the window, Pays does that! And P.s. you do have his metabolism......skinny girl.

Chantri said...

awe! That is so cute. He sounds like such a sweet little guy. I hate those dr appointments but I too have a Ped. like yours...and it totally helps brighten the mood! Ours cuddles and kisses on Boston and sits and plays with her! So cute. Hope he sleeps well tonight. And I agree with Amber...you do have his metabolism!!

Annalee Taylor said...

I hate shots...they are the worst, I have to go do Macks in a few days...dreading it! I need a better Pediatrician...mine is Lofgran and I am not a big fan.

Natalie said...

Him and Dawson sound exactly the same with their eating and measurments! It's funny how that works out!

Jenny said...

Oh man, I hate the doctors. Poor Carson. Lilly has her 18 month checkup in a week or so. I am not excited.