4.15.2008

So Big!


Carson is now at the age where he thinks he can feed himself, it's sooo frustrating and cute all at the same time. I can't give him a bite without him fighting for the spoon and he usually wins!! He takes the spoon taps it at his food and then sucks the spoon when there is nothing even on it or the exact opposite... he takes the spoon knocks over his food and he gets a whole face full!! It's hilarious! Now when I feed him he has to have his own spoon if I want him to get anything to eat and he thinks he is so big!

5 comments:

Amber said...

How cute, I agree it can be frustrating though! I hate messes more than anything so I try to be patient with that one.

Jenny said...

Carson is adorable. It was fun to hang out with you guys. Thanks for talking me into going to Ikea. I freakin love it!

Angela Cloyd said...

Carson is SO cute! I'm glad you like the Mom shirt, I thought it was adorable, but wasn't sure if it was your style, so I'm glad it was. Good luck with the feeding, I'm glad I'm not to that phase yet!

The Cooks said...

He is getting big! So cute. Call me this weekend!

Natalie said...

I love these fun stages! Just enjoy every minute!