4.30.2008

We're home!!!

We've been home for a few days but I haven't had anytime to update. We had blast but I can't even tell you how excited I was to come home to Carson, it was like Christmas morning as a kid!! He was so excited to see us, I took him from my mom and he just buried his head in my chest for about 10 minutes, it was so sweet!! I'll have to say he's a bit of a grandmas boy now!! Thanks mom for watching him, you're a lifesaver!!
We had so much fun in San Francisco. We pretty much based our trip around food! We ate at some of the best places, including In and Out which I had never been to, it was soooo good. Kim is from there so she knew all the hot spots. We swapped houses with her parents, they flew out to Utah to watch her kids and we stayed at their house. It was so nice to wake up when we wanted, which was still about the same time we do when we're home, it's funny how that works! We drove to Napa and saw all the winery's, they were beautiful! We went to a baseball game, Giants vs. Reds. We sat in the Left field bleachers and all I can say are those fans are ruthless!! They were all drunk which made them even worse, I think we were the only sober ones so it was pretty funny to watch them all make fools of themselves! Giants won 3-1. We hung out on Fishermans Wharf, rode the trolleys, went to Alcatraz, visited Golden Gate bridge, went to the beach, shopped, shopped, and then shopped some more! They had every store you could think off, and we got a lot of fun stuff.

Check out this mall, it was HUGE!!


Giants vs. Reds

The beach was beautiful but the water was FREEZING!! It literally took your breath away and there were people all over that acted like it was no big deal!

Hutch and Chris attempting to be look cool!

Down at Fisherman's Wharf there are people doing all sorts of crazy stuff for money and this guys was our favorite. They call him "The Bush Man", he hides behind this bush and jumps out and scares people, it sounds pretty lame but it is hilarious!! I guess he's been doing it for years and makes pretty decent money!

The city was beautiful and we were so glad we went. Thanks Hutch & Kim for the fun trip, can't wait for next years!!

9 comments:

The Cooks said...

Glad to see you made it home safe! I wish i was going on a trip, im so ready for one! We need to get together. We are going up for engagements this week.. I am so excited, one step close. I wil call you to make sure its ok to order your dress. I miss you! Love ya Nat, talk to you soon. Give Carsona kiss for me..

Amber said...

HAHA that is hilarious about the bush man! Oh funny. I am glad you had fun, I can't wait to get away with Broc! I love shopping too so that's good to know they have good shopping:)

The Jensen's said...

Sounds like you had so much fun. I think a nice vacation is always needed. Maybe if that bush man would jump out at me it would be what I needed to get this baby out!! It's also nice to have such a great mom, who takes good care of your little guy. But coming home and holding for the first time, no matter how long you have been away is the best feeling. Glad you had fun.

Stef said...

I am SO HAPPY you're home safe! I want to see you guys ASAP! It looks like you had a great time! I love the bay area! I miss the ocean. Maybe sometime this weekend we can get together???

Becca said...

Oh how fun! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed yourselves and had a great trip. Those are the best...time to rejuv and ready for the day to day grind again. We'll have to hang out again soon. Love all the pics!

Jenny said...

I'm glad you had fun and got back safely. I bet it was so hard leaving Carson. I left Lilly overnight once and almost died!

the Virgins said...

Hey sis! looks like you guys had alot of fun. I laughed so hard when i read about that bush guy.lol You better have left him some money :) So Texas is good but really lonely. I wish you guys were coming next week. I miss Carson SOO much! I hope he doesnt forget about me, I would cry! Anyways..hope everything is going good. Love ya and miss you!

Natalie said...

I love the post. Doesn't San Fran have the best shopping! We used to go there when we were little to school shop!

Jo~ said...

San Fran scares me. I hope you guys didn't have to drive while you were there. It's like playing a live car video game.

But, I bet the In & Out was worth it. :)

Come visit Southern Cali soon!