3.17.2008

Carson is turning one!!



I really can't beleive how fast this past year has gone! It seems like just yesterday Carson was born and now he's a solid 22 lbs! We decided to have a "Little Buckaroo" party for him. His birthday isn't until March 25th but were celebrating this Saturday. My cousin Laura took some more pictures of Carson in his cowboy boots and hat with his little bare bum and they turned out so cute! (Thanks again Laura!) I asked Chantri Keele to design his invitations because she is super creative. She did such a good job, they're adorable! (Their websites are under my bloggers and you should check both of them out). I know we are probably going a little over board for his 1st birthday party (that he won't even remember!) but it's too fun and he's are first so we can get away with it! Anyway... I know a lot of you can't come but if you're down in Utah you're all invited. Happy Birthday Carson!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Nat that is soooo cute, Chantri did really good! Payson turns 1 on sunday, it's crazy. I hope your party goes well he looks adorable in the pics!

The McEwans said...

Oh my gosh! He is sooooo cute! Love the bare bum in a barrel pic. I can't believe he is one already. Time flies. He is the most adorable baby, especially in cowboy attire!

The Jensen's said...

Adorable invites! Those pictures are some of the most creative I've seen. It okay to go over board, if you can, why not!?

Meg said...

Hey Nat! It's Megan "Mendenhall" Porter. I seriously love this blogging world and love how fun it is to see everyones kids and families. You look so dang cute! I just had to say hi!

Groovy Gardners said...

natalie!!

i died when i saw the invitation...it is the cutest thing i've ever seen! we are planning on coming to the party if i don't have my baby by then. sounds like it will be fun

Kerilee Law said...

The invitations and pictures are ADORABLE!!!

Natalie said...

I wish I was going to be in Utah I'd drop by! I love the cowboy theme!

YiaYia Susan said...

I can't wait to hear about Carson's big day and to see the video! Wish I could be there. He is so adorable. The invite and pictures are amazing. I remember his real birthday.. Natalie worked for days to get him here! Happy Birthday, dear Carson, Aunt Sue loves you!!!!! I hope you have a rip roarin' party.