3.23.2008

It's Party Time!

We had so much fun this weekend! Carson had his first birthday party. All I can say is he is sooo spoiled...I guess it's ok when they're too young to actually realize it right!?! We decorated the house with a bunch of cute cowboy stuff...Zurchers is seriously the greatest party store ever!! They have everything! Chris even came home with some blow up cactus's that he got there....I love decorating! Anyway....Carson was into opening presents for about 3 minutes and then he was done. And... out of all the fun things he opened, his favorite one ended up being a 99 cent ball that I got from Toys R Us! Who would've known! He LOVED his cake, we made him his own little round one and he ate 3/4's of it! It was so cute, he was laying back in his high chair just enjoying life. Chris had a movie made of video clips and pictures of his first year so we watched that and then just visited. It was good to hang out with all of our close family and friends. Thank you to everyone who came, we really appreciate it! We love you Carson!




He was a little shy at first because he had about 30 pairs of eyes watching him...


Before......


During....


After....check out that cake!!

8 comments:

Amber said...

how fun! It looks like you had some cute decorations! Don't worry it's ok when it's your first, I had a big party that I went all out for on Brylee's first. I'm just relieved that I did something for Payson at all!:)poor guy.

-Carson is adorable!

The Jensen's said...

Looks like you had a good time, as well as Carson. I too love to entertain when I have a theme and get to decorate. MaCrae just had his 2nd birthday, and the least expensive toys were the fav.

Stef said...

Um. He is so cute I can't stand it. I had a great time! Thank you!!

Dalton Family said...

Ha! He is sooo cute! You did such a great job with his party! I loved the party favors for the kids and the decorations and everything! I still can't believe he ate almost his entire cake!!! It was such a fun party!

Angela Cloyd said...

It was a great party, you did such a good job with it. Loved the video you made for him!

Nick and Brent said...

Wow, those invitations were so cute. I love the cowboy theme. But nothing beats eating the first birthday cake....how cute!

YiaYia Susan said...

Carson is so cute! Congrats, Mom and Dad, you are wonderful parents and Carson is very very blessed, he has no clue he's spoiled too!

Groovy Gardners said...

Looked like such a fun party...i really was planning on coming! Carson is so cute, and he needs to come meet his new little cousin violet!