3.26.2008

Mama's Boy

Ok, how cute is this shirt?! All of his cousins gave it to him for his birthday and I love it!(Thanks you guys!) Chris keeps joking that if I let him wear it he's going to end up with this tatooed on his arm when he's older......that might not be so bad, he is a mama's boy!:)



Carson has been long overdue for a new carseat, his legs hang way over his carrier and he looks all awkward in it....so Papa & Yia Yia were too nice for his birthday and bought him a big boy seat and oh how he loves it. We went for a drive on Sunday and it was his first time in it and he thought he was in heaven! He yelled and laughed for about the first 5 miles, it was hilarious...he thinks he's so big being able to look out the windows and see where we're going. I can't complain before because he has always been so good in the car but now I get to see his cute face in the rear view mirror and he can't get enough of it! Thanks Papa & Yia Yia! (I could not get him to crack a smile for thes picture!)

6 comments:

Amber said...

Isn't is fun to see their face in the rearview mirror? That's funny cuz we got Pays in his forward facing one this weekend too and he also loves it! He just looks out the window or watched a DVD with sis.(Carsons hats are so cute and I love the "MOM" shirt)

Chantri said...

It is SO nice when they are able to switch to front facing! I remember Logan being super excited as well. It's so funny to imagine sitting backwards and then switching to face MOM & DAD!...that just makes me all giddy inside, I can only image the pure excitement and joy kids feel!

The shirt is priceless!

Stef said...

Ha ha that shirt rocks! Funny thing about the tattoo, his auntie might already have one that looks similar... (don't tell papa and yia yia) He is so adorable.

Hammonds said...

Hey Nat, thanks for the comment on the blog!! I still barely know how to do this but think its fun. Carson is so cute. I am so bubbed we missed his party, Jess said it turned out so good! Lets get together and play games soon.

Yia Yia Grundy said...

I think I finally figured out how to leave my comments. I always have quite a few so I will try and contain myself. I love this family! Each and everyone of you! Carson is such a special little boy. He is a doll! He looks so big in his car seat. I am glad he is enjoying it. I can't believe he is 1 already. His party was wonderful. Great job Natalie. He is so blessed to have you as his mother and I feel so blessed to have you in our family. Love to all of you!

Yia Yia Grundy said...

YES!!! - I did it!!!!!